Ebizproduction dedicates a project manager for each project. He will implement the necessary control tools to ensure development of the site, compatibility with browsers, programming languages and standards.
1. Quality insurance of the front office (user interface):
Improvement of the effectiveness of Web sites needs to identify and correct usability problems, search engine optimization and accessibility.
Three tests can identify the main problems encountered by the user, such as inconsistencies in the organization and ergonomics of the GUI, misunderstandings in the logical sequence of tasks, inaccessibility to basic features by handicap persons.
- Expert evaluation: usability analysis, referencing and accessibility
- Users test: behavioral analysis of users at work
- Accessibility test: Web accessibility, according to the guidelines of the WAI
For use by policymakers, the W3C provides a document « Buy websites conform to standards » containing a list of prerequisites that must be included in the offerings of Web providers.
2. Quality insurrance of the back office :
The W3C provides online checking on http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/ including: